- 8.5in with a 1.5in extender
- Made to fit the average range of womens ankles
Gold Large Ladder Anklet
Our jewelry is low maintenance but here are some tips to make it last longer and look brand new:
- To avoid scratching, store your jewelry seperately
- Using a jewelry cloth or microfiber cloth wipe away the dirt and oil build up. This can change the apperance if not cleaned properly.
- Avoid the 5 S's:
- Shower - While a little water will not harm your jewelry, over time it will lead to tarnishing.
- Swim - The chlorine in pools can damage your jewelry.
- Sweat - Take off your jewelry before sport games or at the gym. Excessive sweating can cause tarnishing over time.
- Sleep - Take off all jewelry before bed, especially the delicate peices.
- Spray - The chemicals is lotions, perfumes, and hairspray can contribute to fading.