Gold Rectangle Minimalist Earrings
Clean with a soft cloth or polishing cloth. Water, bleach, and jewelry cleaners are to be avoided.
Avoid the 5 S's
- Sleep - Never sleep with your jewelry on. It can become twisted, snagged or broken.
- Shower - You don't want to necessarily submerge your jewelry in water. Avoid contact with hair care products and body wash.
- Swim - Remove your jewelry before you take a dip.
- Spray - Avoid sprays such as perfume or hairspray. A good rule of thumb is to put on your jewelry last.
- Sweat - Do not exercise with your jewelry on.