- 8.5in with a 1.5in extender
- Made to fit the average range of womens ankles
Our jewelry is low maintenance but here are some tips to make it last longer and look brand new:
- To avoid scratching, store your jewelry seperately
- Using a jewelry cloth or microfiber cloth wipe away the dirt and oil build up. This can change the apperance if not cleaned properly.
- Avoid the 5 S's:
- Shower - While a little water will not harm your jewelry, over time it will lead to tarnishing.
- Swim - The chlorine in pools can damage your jewelry.
- Sweat - Take off your jewelry before sport games or at the gym. Excessive sweating can cause tarnishing over time.
- Sleep - Take off all jewelry before bed, especially the delicate peices.
- Spray - The chemicals is lotions, perfumes, and hairspray can contribute to fading.